Joshua joined the Space Systems Lab in May of 2010, he is pursuing an undergraduate degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering with plans to obtain his MS and PhD in Electrical Engineering at UK. He currently works with various design/build teams, and the ISS CubeLab Operations team within the lab. His interests include Robotic Space Exploration, UAVs, High-Altitude Balloons, Ion Propulsion, Embedded Systems, FPGAs (Verilog & VHDL), and Spacecraft Attitude Control & Navigation.
KySat-2Tweets von @"KySat2"
KySat-2 Blogs from kentuckyspace.com
- “K2 Tuesday” – Flight model functional testing
- Video: KySat-2 “Day in the Life” testing
- KySat-2 features 3D printed parts
- Pic: KySat2 engineering model nearing completion
- Wiring up the engineering model: KySat-2 on the bench
- “K2 Tuesday” – Mounted solar panel and panel deployment pics
- “K2 Tuesdays” – Parts and pieces and a license to transmit